|Barracks Level 1|
|30 1 1|
- During battle, Spearmen deploy to the flanks, unless they are needed to fill the front battle line.
- 30 Spearmen fill the flank battlefield space of the Mini, Small and Medium battlefields.
- 40 Spearmen fill the flank battlefield space of the Large battlefield.
- 50 Spearmen fill the flank battlefield space of the Big, the largest, battlefield for a maximum of 350 Spearmen.
Attack Sequence Edit
|Πρότυπο:HitPoints Hit points||Πρότυπο:Armour Armour||Πρότυπο:Size Size||Πρότυπο:CargoW Cargo Weight||Πρότυπο:Class Class||Πρότυπο:Type Type||Πρότυπο:Speed Speed|
Other Uses Edit
While citizens cannot be transported, Spearmen can, and relatively inexpensively. Dismissing a Spearman adds to the population in the town where he is dismissed. You can take advantage of this to achieve various objectives:
- You can transport workers to a new colony.
- You can store citizens temporarily, i.e. to avoid losing them if you run out of .
- If preparing for a large, long-term war, you might start out by recruiting as many spearmen as possible, then begin recruiting your main forces. This drastically increases the satisfaction level, which helps your population grow faster. After you've recruited most of your main forces, you can dismiss your Spearmen and your population should be near their maximum again.
- Just remember that Spearmen can be killed; citizens can not.